How To Burn 11 Pounds of Belly Fat in 7 Days


I have tried a number of things to get rid of unwanted bell fat in the last couple of years. Like many, I am in my 30's, work full time and seem to have little time to workout. Even though I still make it to the gym a few times a week, jog or do my own thing at home, I still struggle to keep in decent shape. I'm not trying to get washboard abs but keeping lean and mean would greatly improve my self-esteem.

I try to eat fairly well but this can be difficult during those busy times. So with all of these bad habits, I never seem to get ahead when it comes to looking good. I've tried numerous cleanses, detox's and low-carb diets. None of these things were able to help me.

Most people tell me that I'm getting old and metabolism has slowed so there is not much I can do about it. The problem is, I still see many people that look much better than me that do not exercise regularly. They don't work out, eat healthy or take any diet pills. I ask them what their secret is and they either don't know or don't want to tell me. I have a feeling it's a bit of both. After doing a bunch of reading on this topic, I recently came across a method that utilizes calorie confusion combined with eating specific foods.

There are also certain foods that you should stay away from as they are known to increase belly fat. You would be surprised at which foods end up on either side of this argument. Such items as dark chocolate, turkey legs and peanut butter to name a few. Knowing which foods to eat and which to stay away from can lead to burning up to 11 pounds of belly fat in only 7 days.

There are 3 main methods to achieving this goal.

1. The first method boils down to simple calorie confusion. Most diets start out great until your body realizes what is happening and turns off it's fat burning abilities. If the body notices a sudden drop in calorie intake it thinks it's being starved. It will then try to retain all the nutrients and fat it can. If we confuse the body just before this process takes place, the fat burning we experienced at the beginning of the diet will continue.

2. The second step is to ensure you are eating the correct fat-burning foods while not eating the fat gaining foods. These fat burning foods will cleanse your digestive track and scrape the excess fat from your belly. It will also help you lose excess water from your body to give you that lean hard-body look.

3.The 3rd method is similar to the previous as it involves eating certain foods. These foods cause the body to burn lots of calories through digestion. So you essentially eat certain foods that take a bunch of energy to digest thus reducing your overall calorie count while still providing that satisfied feeling.

A combination of these methods can produce great results in a short amount of time.

This diet is tailored for people like you and I.

Jared is an average guy that like many has a full-time job and a busy personal life, leaving him with little time to work out. When he does work out he can never get ahead even after following a grueling diet plan. He's not looking to be a movie star but merely a thin, flat-stomach man that is not embarrassed to take off his shirt. He recently stumbled upon a method that helps him burn belly fat while maintaining his current lifestyle.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jared_Coates





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers